If you are experiencing slow broadband speeds at home and having difficulty getting broadband installed, or if you need to temporarily relocate. The 4G EE Home router might be the solution.
The EE 4G home router delivers speeds up to 31 Mb/s, which is faster than standard fiber broadband.
When you purchase the 4GEE Home Router, we’ll increase your mobile data by 5GB each month which is worth £12.99 per month.
The EE 4G Home Router gives you superfast speeds, you do not need to get a landline to be installed, which is easy to be set up within seconds.
With a 30m WiFi range, your WiFi signal can be distributed through your home, you will also get free 5GB which is worth £12.99 a month.
One thing I really like about the EE 4G Home Router is you can connect up to 32 devices and you also have a Local Area Network port if you want faster or cable connection.
EE 4G Router Packages Prices
Below is a table that shows a 30 days plan which indicates a monthly cost and their corresponding data.
|Monthly Cost (Inc. VAT)||Data|
How to Reset EE 4G Router Password
You can reset your EE Router by following the steps below.
- Connect your MiFi to a device, let say computer.
- Enter the address http://192.168.1.1 in your web browser.
- Provided you have not changed your password and username, the default password is admin and password is admin.
- When you have logged in successfully, navigate to the WiFi setting section.
- Click on Clear to reset your router to default.
How to Connect to EE 4G Router
- Insert the SIM card into your 4G WiFi device.
- Connect to the browser by connecting your tablet or laptop to your 4GEE WiFi, or turning on 4G on your device.
- Once connected, click Register.
- Register your details and then click Activate.
How much is the EE Unlimited Data
The EE unlimited data plans are one of the amazing data packages in the market. Compared to other networks, their unlimited data does not cap or slow down at a certain point, when they say unlimited, they mean unlimited.
With your EE 4G Home Router, you will need a SIM-only plan. The SIM-only has three unlimited data plans which include:
- £35 per month unlimited plan: It has a superfast 5G for 5G phones only, unlimited texts, minutes and data, you can also share data with all the family. This is a 24 month plan.
- £41 per month unlimited plan: It has a superfast 5G for 5G phones only, unlimited texts, minutes and data, you can also share data with all the family. This is a 24 month plan.
- £34 per month unlimited plan: It has a superfast 5G for 5G phones only, unlimited texts, minutes and data, you can also share data with all the family. This is a 12 month plan.
The prices depend on the amount of data you can share with others from your unlimited data package. Mostly, you can send up 100GB or 150GB for 5G as a gift to a friend or family. You can also roam up to 50GB per month.
How to Subscribe to the EE Unlimited Data
It is very easy to subscribe to a EE unlimited data plan, you can buy a SIM Only plan or you can upgrade your plan to an unlimited data plan. To buy an Unlimited Data SIM Plan, visit the website; https://shop.ee.co.uk/sim-only/pay-monthly-phone/. Select the Unlimited Plan you prefer. By clicking on the Choose this plan button. Select all preferred add-ons. Fill in your payment details and complete the purchase process.
When does EE NHS Unlimited Data end?
Unlimited data was available to NHS workers who are paid monthly. This was to last until June 2021. New sign-ups must register using a valid NHS email address. They will be notified by SMS when their account is boosted to unlimited data. Another SMS will inform them when it will expire.
In this article, you have got to know what is the ee 4g home router is, packages and prices, how to reset EE 4g Router password, how to connect to Ee 4g Router, how much is the ee unlimited data, how to subscribe and when the EE NHS data will expire.